How to consume?
- Take out a pack of paratha from the freezer compartment of the refrigerator (do not defrost it to prevent the paratha from becoming (sticky).
- Tear off the plastic on both sides of the paratha, and then place them on a preheated pan (please use a flat bottom non sticky pot and no need to add cooking oil).
- Fry it on both sides for about 1‐2 minutes, then flip and fry until both sides are fluffy and golden brown. Or tear off the film on both sides of the paratha, place it on a greased baking pan, and bake it in an oven at 180°C for 10‐15 minutes. Food catering suggestion: Take out the paratha and season them with sauces, meat slices, eggs, ice cream, fruits or vegetables. Paratha can be enjoyed with tea, coffee or dessert.
- Store with temperature ‐18℃.
- 18 months of shelf-life.
- Origin from Malaysia.
- No shipment to Sabah & Sarawak.