Terms & Conditions
1. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to amend and/or update these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and information of any product on the Journify platform at any time without prior notice.
2. By accessing or using the Journify platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by the Terms.
3. MH Signature Satay is available until 14 November 2021, while stocks last.
4. MH Signature Satay is excluded from all ongoing discounts.
5. MH Signature Satay pictures used are for illustration purposes only and may differ from actual products delivered.
6. You are required to provide us with your true, accurate, current, and complete information in all respects. Should any of your information change, please update such changes online or notify us through email.
7. For more information, please contact us by navigating to the “Support” tab and filling in the details in the “Contact Us” page.
1. We encourage customers with peanut/nut-related allergy concerns to avoid purchasing the MH Signature Satay as we are unable to guarantee a peanut/nut-free environment during the entire food preparation process. If you intend to still proceed with purchasing and consuming the MH Signature Satay, Malaysia Airlines shall not be liable for any and/or all damages resulting from such purchase and consumption.
1. MH Signature Satay is valid only for online purchases made on Journify and is not valid for purchases made via any other means or platforms.
2. Applicable for selected locations as provided in the “Delivery Information” tab, and the delivery charge will be calculated upon checkout.
3. Orders cannot be cancelled once made. Strictly no refunds will be entertained.
4. Changes to menu selection are not allowed once your order is confirmed.
5. All MH Signature Satay orders are subject to Malaysia Airlines’ confirmation of the product’s order and availability.
6. Items in your online shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until payment is made and confirmed.
7. Malaysia Airlines shall endeavour to provide you with MH Signature Satay that is fit for consumption. However, Malaysia Airlines shall not be liable for any and/or all damages due to delay from the delivery partner or other event outside of Malaysia Airlines’ control.
STORAGE AND CONSUMPTION
1. The product will be delivered semi-frozen in sealed packaging.
2. Please store the purchased MH Signature Satay in the freezer upon receipt of delivery if you do not intend to re-heat and consume immediately. Please see the re-heating guide on the packaging label.
3. MH Signature Satay expiry date is 23 November 2021.