- No embargo period.
- Unlimited free change (Go Show).
- Only pay taxes.
- Earn Enrich Points.
MASwings Fly Pass covers the following destinations:
1. What is MASwings Fly Pass?
MASwings Fly Pass is a pass that allows 3 return trips (a quota of 6 one-way trips) to MASwings domestic destinations, priced at RM499 (introductory pricing with limited sales period) and RM699 (normal pricing). The utilization and travel date of the pass MUST BE within the validity period (12 months upon purchase).
2. Can anyone purchase this MASwings Fly Pass?
Only adult Enrich members can purchase this MASwings Fly Pass.
For non-Enrich members, they may enroll as a member by logging onto www.malaysiaairlines.com -> Enrich -> Sign Up and purchase the MASwings Fly Pass at https://journifyshop.malaysiaairlines.com/.
3. Where can I buy the MASwings Fly Pass?
Visit https://journifyshop.malaysiaairlines.com/ to purchase the MASwings Fly Pass.
4. Can I contact your Call Center or walk-in to your ticket offices to purchase this MASwings Fly Pass?
This MASwings Fly Pass can only be purchased via online https://journifyshop.malaysiaairlines.com/.
5. How far does MASwings Fly Pass take me?
MASwings Fly Pass is only applicable to MASwings flights in Sabah, Sarawak, and F.T Labuan.
6. What is a point-to-point flight?
A point-to-point flight refers to a direct flight without any connecting flight.
7. When is the travel period?
You can select flight any time up to 12 months upon purchase.
8. Are there extra fees?
MASwings Fly Pass does not include airport taxes / surcharges and / or other applicable fees, which would have to be borne and paid by the member at time of purchase.
9. Do I need to be an Enrich member to purchase the MASwings Fly Pass?
Yes, MASwings Fly Pass is made available to Enrich members only.
10. How can I utilize my MASwings Fly Pass?
11. Is my purchase transferable and refundable?
MASwings Fly Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. Can I purchase a MASwings Fly Pass for my families and friends?
No, MASwings Fly Pass is not purchasable for families and friends. Purchased MASwings Fly Pass is associated automatically to the Enrich member, and it is for one adult traveller only.
13. Is MASwings Fly Pass available for journeys commencing outside of Malaysia?
MASwings Fly Pass is available for purchase of flights commencing from MASwings domestic destinations only.
14. What are the booking types for MASwings Fly Pass?
MASwings Fly Pass is available for one-way or return (point to point) journeys, and for one-way or return connecting flights where stopovers are strictly not allowed. It is not available for multi-city bookings.
15. Is MASwings Fly Pass available on Business Cabin?
No, it is only available on MASwings Economy Cabin and on a restricted booking class “B”, with limited availability / quota.
16. Can I upgrade after redeeming a MASwings Fly Pass?
No, upgrading of cabin class is not permitted and unavailable once it is purchased.
17. Can I change my origin or destination (re-route) after redeeming a MASwings Fly Pass?
MASwings Fly Pass is non-reroutable.
18. Can I change my flight date?
Yes, changes to flight departure date are permitted on the same route and within the MASwings Fly Pass validity.
19. How do I change my flight date?
Booking changes can be performed via Manage My Booking only in www.malaysiaairlines.com.
20. How many flight coupons are there in a MASwings Fly Pass?
A MASwings Fly Pass contains 6 flight coupons with 1 flight coupon for each flight sector. An immediate connecting flight will be considered as 1 flight coupon.
Direct flight (no connecting): Immediate connecting flights only (no stopover allowed):
BKI-LBU (1 flight coupon) BKI-LBU-MYY (1 flight coupon)
BKI-LDU (1 flight coupon) BKI-LDU-SDK-TWU (1 flight coupon)
BKI-LBU v.v. (2 flight coupons) BKI-LBU-MYY v.v. (2 flight coupons)
BKI-LDU v.v. (2 flight coupons) BKI-LDU-SDK-TWU v.v. (2 flight coupons)
21. Can MASwings Fly Pass be utilized on any flight?
MASwings Fly Pass is valid only on MASwings operated flights bearing flight number range from MH3000-MH3999).
22. MASwings Fly Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-upgradeable. Are these conditions included in the terms and conditions for member to view before making a purchase?
Yes, members can view the terms and conditions of MASwings Fly Pass before making a purchase. Once purchased, it is deemed that members have agreed to the MASwings Fly Pass Terms & Conditions. Members are advised to clearly understand the terms and conditions before making any purchase.
23. If passenger is travelling with an infant, is it possible to add infant passenger name through Call Center or ticket office?
No. MASwings Fly Pass is applicable for adult traveller.
24. Why is there no seat available to book with MASwings Fly Pass but available for normal booking?
Seat allocation for MASwings Fly Pass is with ‘B’ booking class. On dates where there is no seat available in ‘B’ booking class, the calendar will displayed as ‘Not Available’. Normal bookings without using MASwings Fly Pass for the same flight and date may still be available as seat allocation would be under a different booking class.